- Whether it’s making a phone call to report your concern, taking a safeguarding course, volunteering for Childline or donatingtowards our work, we can all play a part in the fight for every childhood.
- NCA’s CEOP Command (formerly the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre) works with child protection partners across the UK and overseas to identify the main threats to children and coordinates activity against these threats to bring offenders to account. We protect children from harm online and offline, directly through NCA led operations and in partnership with local and international agencies.
- The aim of ‘Prevent’ is to stop people becoming or supporting terrorists and to do this by challenging ideologies, protecting vulnerable individuals and supporting institutions, such as schools. It is part of the National Counter Terrorism Strategy known as CONTEST.
- ParentPort is run by the UK’s media regulators. We set and enforce standards across the media to protect children from inappropriate material.
- As parents – or relatives, teachers and other adults responsible to children’s safety – we want our children and those we look after to be healthy and happy … and to develop well both physically and mentally. Above all, it’s also instinctive that we want kids to be safe.
- Doteveryone exists to understand and address the new set of moral and social challenges that have arrived with the internet, in order to help make life fairer and simpler for everyone in the UK
- With hundreds of millions of people texting regularly, it’s no wonder you’ve seen this cryptic looking code! Commonly used wherever people get online these abbreviations are used by people around the world to communicate with each other.
A not-for-profit organisation that has a simple purpose – to help keep children safe in the digital world. Backed by the UK’s most prominent internet industry players, BT, Sky, TalkTalk and Virgin Media, and supported by leading child online safety experts, we’re able to offer you the best advice and information available on tackling e-safety issues.