Positive Mental Health and Well-being
Mental Health is a growing concern in all schools.
At Linton Park we aim to recognise and respond to this, by promoting a safe and stable environment for all students. We will use both whole school approaches and specialised, targeted ones, aimed at identified vulnerable students.
If you have any concerns about your child, please contact:
- Designated Safeguarding Lead – Miss Dorney – email@example.com or
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead – Mr Leggat – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recognising anxiety in children – checklist for parents
- A parents guide to depression
- How can I ask for help
- 10 Keys to Happiness
- well-being guide to GCSEs for pupils
- well-being guide to GCSEs for parents