Focus Learning Trust was established as a registered charity in 2003 for the advancement of education, first and foremost providing leadership and support to its network of 26 UK independent schools which are registered as schools with a religious character.
Each campus has an administration team made up of community volunteers.
At Linton Park the lead team are:
- Stuart Bell – Premises/ Health & Safety/ Educational Visits
- Simon Campbell – Safeguarding & Child Protection/ HR
- Tim Dupont – Lead CA/ Quality & Standards
- Clive Groombridge – HR & Recruitment
- Ben Hall – Career Advantage Programme Coordinator
- Steve Lyon – Event/ Fundraising