Full Inspection by the School Inspection Service – December 2016
OUTSTANDING IN ALL AREAS
The key inspection judgements for this school are:
- The quality of education Outstanding 1
- Students’ personal development Outstanding 1
- Safeguarding students’ welfare health and safety Outstanding 1
- Leadership, management and governance Outstanding 1
Monitoring Report by the School Inspection Service – March 2014
Summary of main findings:
- Linton Park School is a GOOD school with OUTSTANDING features.
- The quality of education is GOOD.
- The curriculum and teaching are GOOD; a quarter of all lessons seen were OUTSTANDING.
- The systems of assessment and for identifying pupils with additional learning needs are OUTSTANDING.
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils is OUTSTANDING.
- The school makes OUTSTANDING provision for pupils’ welfare, health and safety; the standard of the premises and accommodation is also excellent.
Full Inspection by the School Inspection Service – March 2011