Our school community brings together a very talented set of individuals and this facilitates some really great charitable and community activities and these activities in themselves are great for education.
The list of charity fundraising is impressive and the total sum of money donated to good causes is a credit to the students, families and staff.
Recent events include:
- Cancer Research – £1,663.00 – Year 8 Cake Sale
- Anti-Bully Alliance – £100.00 – Primary Odd sock day
- Book Aid International – £75.00 – World Book Day dressing up donation (Primary)
- British Heart Foundation – £4,625.28 – Primary Skip-a-thon
- Rainbow Trust – £206.50 – collected during the end of term Christmas Concert
- Poppy Appeal 2016 – £112.00 – Remembrance assembly
- Cancer Research – £2,647.50 – Sports Morning for Primary Students – Year 9 Citizenship Class
- A water supply and library for a school in Ethiopia.